Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014

I found the Manastir Hotel in Bodrum to be perfect in every way. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. Hot water is flowing 24 hours a day, the buffet breakfast has more choices than you can physically eat and the staff treats you like royalty.
Everything is so great that you wish the hotel had rooms for sale so you can move in permanently. This was my experience on a recent visit to the Manastir hotel in the center of Bodrum. We checked in and were very impressed with how all facilities and services were explained to us by the reception staff.
Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014 Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014

The Rooms of Manastir Hotel in Bodrum

Even though, first impressions were pleasing, I was still holding judgement until I saw my room. I was sold instantly when I saw the view from my balcony. Manastir Hotel is set in the hills of Bodrum which in turn allows a full view over the bay. The most beautiful view though is when the sun starts to go down and the hills turn into vivid purple and red colors. turkey hotels bodrum Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014
I was happy enough with the view from the Manastir Hotel however the LCD TV and constant hot water also bowled me over. People who have stayed in some hotels in Turkey will know that hot water can at times be hit and miss. Couples with small children will find a small fold away bed that turns into a settee. Air conditioning is there which blows hot for the winter months and cold for the summer.
bodrum hotel manastir turkey Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014
hotels in turkey Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014
hotels in bodrum turkey Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014
While we were staying at the Manastir Hotel I got the impression that some of the staff were on release from college and were training. This did not impact the service I received though. The staff were happy and joyful at all times and I got the impression that they really enjoyed working for their employer. Between me and you, they also don’t know alcohol measures and my Irish coffee had more whisky in it then coffee. Not that I was complaining though!
There was also a knock on my door and the staff presented me with a bowl of fruit compliments of the house. I am quite sure they did not know that I would be writing about them on my blog but checked with my friend and she had also received the same. It was something that all guests were receiving from the manager of the Manastir hotel.
The one downside to the hotel is the location at the top of a steep hill. This was not a problem though as plenty of bars and restaurants in Bodrum will pick you up and drop you off. There is also a taxi rank located directly outside.

How Much Does the Manastir Hotel Charge Per Night?

The cost to stay in the Manastir Hotel was 80tl which was definitely worth every penny. If we had booked direct with the hotel though, they charge 200TL a night so my recommendation is to use which is a hotel search engine.
They list all the websites that are advertising hotels and you are able to see at one glance which is the cheapest. If you are looking for a hotel to stay in Bodrum, the Manastir Hotel is my number one recommendation.
Bodrum manastir hotel Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014
Turkey manastir hotel Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014
Bodrum Turkey manastir Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014
Hotels bodrum Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014
Manastir Bodrum Bodrum Manastir Hotel – Cheap Holidays in Turkey 2014
Bodrum manastir

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Hamilton Island, Australia - Holidays Guide 2014

Birmingham, England - Travel and Holidays Guide 2014

Antalya Holidays Rent a Car, Airport Car Rental Antalya - Turkey 2014